Welcome to Heather's first Design Team tutorial. Today Heather has created this wonderful Wreath Card made with funky Spots & Stripe Papers.
To find out how she has made this, follow her simple tutorial.
1. Using the X_Cut nesting circle dies, cut out a circle in 'Festive Spots and Stripes' by do crafts. Make it large enough the cover your card underneath.
2. Cut out a further 6 medium circles and 6 of the smallest in contrasting papers. Distress the edges using ink (I have used Tim Holtz Mown Lawn) or pierce around the circle.
3. Using two of the dies, cut out a hollow circle to fit within your large background and affix.
4. Place 5 of the medium circles onto the hollow circle to check they fit. If you like, you can add small bunting like I have on the left of the card. Fix the 5 circles down.
5. Take the smallest circle and die-cut an aperture so you can then add the remaining medium and small circle to the inside of the card, carefully ensuring when the card is shut you can see the sentiment. I have inked a Happy Christmas sentiment onto mine using the free Lucy Cromwell at Christmas stamps that came with the July issue of Creativity Magazine by do crafts.
6. Layer up the remaining smaller circles onto the front of the card using buttons, flowers or ribbons.
To see Heathers other fabulous creations you can visit her blog here.
Until next time ... Happy Crafting x